About TechLink Systems
TechLink is a privately held company that provides contract and contingency placement of highly skilled professionals to organizations nationwide.
TechLink’s talent network spans all major U.S. metropolitan areas touched by major sectors such as entertainment and leisure, finance, industry and government, health sciences and information technology.
For organizations requiring elite personnel, TechLink delivers high-quality candidates who meet or exceed industry benchmarks while also offering an appropriate cultural fit.
The result is a partnership in growth—commercially, professionally, personally.
Techlink Systems Awards
- INC500 "America's Fastest Growing Private Companies" for 2006
- #6 "Top 100 Minorities Companies in the Bay Area" , SF Business Times, 2006
- #16 "Fast 100 Privately Held Companies in the Bay Area", SF Business Times 2005
- #81 "100 Largest Privately Held Companies in the Bay Area", SF Business Times, 2006
- Top 100 Fastest Growing Minority Owned Companies 2006, Diversity2000
- Top 100 Diversity Owned Business in California 2005, Diversity2000
Techlink Systems is dedicated to responsible use of resources and to contributing to the overall sustainability of our society. We believe that by making a conscious effort to reduce the amount of waste we create, we can lessen our impact on our environment and create efficiency that benefits both our business and our planet. Sustainable practices include:
- Energy Reduction: TechLink offices utilize efficient lighting with shut-off motion sensors as well as energy efficient windows, and energy star compliant office equipment which together provide significant reduction in facility energy consumption.
- Water Reduction: TechLink facilities use low flow toilets and faucet heads to reduce water waste.
- Waste Reduction: TechLink recycles and composts all possible waste. We utilize recycled paper products whenever possible, and minimize paper consumption through extensive use of electronic documents.
- Carbon Reduction: Extensive use of teleconferencing to reduce travel, and commuter benefit programs to promote the use of public transportation for all employees.
- Workforce Wellness: Partnering with our health care provider to bring awareness to work place hazards, the reduction of illness, and strategies for healthy living.
Read about The Difference with TechLink Systems.